Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading

Angela01
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've seen a deal on Uswitch for an iPhone 12 64gb on 24mth term £20 up front and £30 per month with 20gb data 

There are three of us on O2 billing and we all want to upgrade to it.

I can't find the deal direct on O2 , I've tried to ring on 202 but can't get past the security question answer (I have forgotten the answer) 

Any ideas how to go about it and if I order on Uswitch when do I cancel my current bill?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10114 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Angela01 

The deal wont be via o2 direct and you will need to do it all via uSwitch, and get new contracts, and then contact o2 and either move your old new to the new contracts or cancel and pay any device plan or airtime outstanding. 

Bare in mind uSwitch only offer standard contracts and not Refresh, and you will be credit checked by o2 for 3 new lines.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10114 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2995 Solutions

@Angela01 

The deal wont be via o2 direct and you will need to do it all via uSwitch, and get new contracts, and then contact o2 and either move your old new to the new contracts or cancel and pay any device plan or airtime outstanding. 

Bare in mind uSwitch only offer standard contracts and not Refresh, and you will be credit checked by o2 for 3 new lines.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

Angela01
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your help.

Message 3 of 3