Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading question

Newbie456
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi i can upgrade my contract I have a phone contract at the moment. I do not wish to change my phone or my sim card. But I am in need of a tablet for my son for school. But when I go on tablet options it only gives me options for a simcard deal. And with chat offline I was wondering if anyone knows answers to my two questions. Can I have a tablet on contract without a simcard as I would only need it wifi enabled maybe an option of simcard later but I do not need simcard now. And second what are the cover insurance like for o2 does this include accidental damahe and thefts thanks very much hope somone can help me.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Newbie456 

You cannot upgrade to a tablet without losing your phone.

Tablets cannot be bought without a SIM so you're better off buying one from Amazon or CEX etc.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Re the insurance @Newbie456 

Shop around online for the best deal to suit you. Compare prices. Some great insurance policies to be had. smiling

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Newbie456
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks all.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You're welcome
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5