Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Ryan1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 30 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just wondering ive only recently took out a contract after my first bill will i be able to add an additonal line?
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
No one on here could have any idea if you would be accepted or not for an additional line.
The fact that you already have one is a positive though.
There are no 3 or 6 month rules for taking more contracts, it's purely down to whether the computer says yes or no when you apply.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Ryan1

If this is your first contract with O2, they normally want to see at least 3 monthly payments made on time to ensure there are no credit problems. So I would say no you won't be able to add an additional line.

However, you can always call Customer Services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and see what they say.

And welcome to the forum, by the way Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 7

Ryan1
  • 30 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So after three months on time with bills itll pass the credit check for an additional line? And thanks.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
No one on here could have any idea if you would be accepted or not for an additional line.
The fact that you already have one is a positive though.
There are no 3 or 6 month rules for taking more contracts, it's purely down to whether the computer says yes or no when you apply.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey @Ryan1! Good info above from our helpful members slight_smile Do you have any additional questions the community could advice you with or are you all good now? slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

Ryan1
  • 30 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I'm all good now just going to be on time with my bills and see if I can get an additional line in a few months.
Message 6 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Ryan1

If you set up a direct debit with your bank this will ensure you are always on time with your payments.

You won't have to worry then wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7