Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade order.

Siarah
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, my mum recently upgraded her contract and her new phone was supposed to be delivered today. After tracking it using the link from a text message it says “we have received a shipping delay please contact your sender from more information.” This is from DHL Courier service. I have tried speaking to them but cannot get through to anyone.

I have spoken to a representative from o2 upgrade team who was not able to help or find out anymore information. She then said that we should contact dhl, which we did but cannot get through to anyone. I’ve been trying for the last hour to get in contact with someone from o2 customer services but once I get to the relevant option the phone gets cut off! I would just like to find out when the phone is coming and hopefully as soon as possible!

If there is another number I can contact for this that would be helpful if anyone knows. The number I’ve been phoning is ‭0344 809 0202‬

Thankyou
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122802 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Siarah 

It's not up to you to chase up DHL. The phone is O2's responsibility to get to you.

Numerous numbers to call in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122802 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Siarah 

It's not up to you to chase up DHL. The phone is O2's responsibility to get to you.

Numerous numbers to call in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions