Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade being processed

Gracee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I upgraded my phone on Tuesday morning and everything was fine and confirmation email said next day delivery. I was a bit skeptical about this due to the virus which is understandable.

It's Wednesday evening and I've not received a dispatch email and my order is still being processed. So does this mean my upgrade hasn't been accepted yet?

The website does actually state they're still working normally with deliveries and next day delivery is still in placed. So I'm presuming the reason my order is still being processed is due to the contract?

Don't want to call up due to the numbers they're experiencing and it's not really a priority for them? Just wondered if anyone has had this happen to them before?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Gracee 

It's very common. Contact O2 via the numbers in this link Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Simmo82
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m in the same boat, ordered it on the 12th and still no email either. It’s rather annoying to be honest, I would rather they say if the current crisis is going to cause a delay.
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Simmo82 

Less staff, less delivery drivers and fewer devices getting to O2. All reasons for delays.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Simmo82
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m not stupid, I understand why there might be delays but they need to update the information they provide about delivery’s rather than say delivery should not be effected and next day is still the norm.
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Ok.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

jonsie