Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgarde problem

Shaycare
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, Ive made an upgrade order and everything looked ok until i went to check out an error poped out at the end and ive sent email to my basket to my email, no email until now (15-20 min later) and i saw that even tough that my order is not showing anywhere it still took money from my acount.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@Shaycare 

Give customer service a call around 8.00am if you can to check if the order went through or got stuck in the system Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

You should also find that the money is just reserved and not taken until your order completes.

Check your spam for emails from O2 as many seem to be going in there currently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144191 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions

@Shaycare 

Give customer service a call around 8.00am if you can to check if the order went through or got stuck in the system Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

You should also find that the money is just reserved and not taken until your order completes.

Check your spam for emails from O2 as many seem to be going in there currently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10765 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

Hello @Shaycare

Welcome to the o2 community forum ☃️🎅

As suggested call o2 customer services early and find out what the position is with your order.

You'll be happier when you know what's happening.

Good luck and hope your order arrives soon 👍

TallTrees 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Shaycare , just wanted to check how you're getting on with your order, did you get any updates on this since you last posted? It would be great to hear how you're doing and if you need any further advice.

Message 4 of 4