Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Minutes For All Pay Monthly Customers

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Excellent initiative by O2 for it's pay monthly consumers.

This does not include business or P&G customers.

As of today, all monthly customers will get unlimited minutes to keep in touch with people during the current self isolation period.

This will be reviewed at a later date

https://news.o2.co.uk/2020/03/30/o2-lifts-the-limit-on-voice-calls-so-pay-monthly-consumers-can-stay...

Backing the government's cross industry support of mobile customers, O2 confirms it is looking at a range of ways to support those using its network.

And along with support for vulnerable customers, O2 is lifting the cap on voice minutes to provide unlimited domestic calls for all pay monthly customers on consumer contracts.

the unlimited voice minutes relate to domestic calls only, and applies only to pay monthly consumer customers. O2 will continue to review this policy and alert customers before making any further changes.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Cheers for the link @jonsie.
Can I just check @Chris_K - is this applicable to sim only and refresh customers on non-business accounts?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Cheers for the link @jonsie.
Can I just check @Chris_K - is this applicable to sim only and refresh customers on non-business accounts?

Yes - all consumer Pay Monthly accounts, including SIMO slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Any reason why O2 haven't announced this here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Our-latest-update-on-COVID-19-Coronavirus/m- p/1303464/highlight/true#M33359 @Chris_K ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Or on the main website. It's probably going to change in the coming months

Message 5 of 6

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Any reason why O2 haven't announced this here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Our-latest-update-on-COVID-19-Coronavirus/m-p/1303464/hig... @Chris_K ?

The situation around Covid-19 and how it's impacting our business and customers is changing on an almost daily basis, and while there's some information out there 'in the wild', we're still working on some pieces of the puzzle and how to communicate them. Our Covid-19 page is under constant review where that information and more may be updated.

I'm working on an O2 Community version of 'the latest from O2' which ties together some elements of our Covid-19 page, some elements of the great support thread you made last week, and some Community specific messages, which i'll also include this unlimited minutes message on.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 6 of 6