cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable...unable to pick up voicemail or activate call forward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive left my phone at home today. Called O2 Customer services, as i need call forwarding activated to pin reset on my mailbox so i can pick up my messages remotely.

Now i know there's been a bit of scandal people remotely hacking voicemail but ive verified who i am etc. I know my secret password which is secure as my voicemail password, well more so (more digits!).

Also i cant even setup call forwarding either.. just not an option. So im missing important business calls here as im a long way from home. Yes i know i should of remembered my voicemail pin but i can't. And i was told O2 can reset it but ill lose all my saved messages and it takes 24hours!?

I cannot believe neither service is available from O2 customer service. Completely useless.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You're asking O2 to bypass their security because you have forgotten your phone.

I can't say I'm sorry they have refused you as this would suggest a security risk for all of their customers, still calling them useless no doubt makes you feel better.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
They probably might think your a hacker by asking that
Message 3 of 3