Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried to upgrade turned to disaster

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Hi everyone need some advice.I contacted o2 to upgrade and was offered a good deal.Got the link and it wouldn't let me put in the card details.Tried a few times no luck.So I contacted o2 again and was sent another link and it didn't work.So I contacted o2 again and they said its not our end,go to the store.So I did and the store told me we can't do anything.Contacted o2 again,to complain,was put on hold for over 10 mins then was cut off.contacted again and was on the phone for 20 mins for what to be told your account is locked and we can't do anything.

Very unhappy.dont know wat to do

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Official complaints route here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Try the Resolver option.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22945 Posts
  • 1023 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Sounds like typical pathetic O2 Customer Service, @Charlieboyoo. My advice would be that when they eventually unlock your account, ask for your PAC and switch providers, if one of them can give you good coverage. The only reason to stay with O2 would be if you get a good signal. Other than that, I can't see any reason, especially when you get customer service like you've just had.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Thanks,lol.yeah pretty annoyed like.The guy I done the upgrade with was dead on.pity the rest aren't the same.

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Official complaints route here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
Try the Resolver option.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Thanks,I'm going to have to go down that route.Im getting told I'm a loyal customer but how am I,if I'm treated like this?

Nightmare like

Message 5 of 5