Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking my order

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys

Just brought my first phone,

They gave me an order code but where do I enter it please.

I ordered it online if that helps

Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can't track your order with the order number. You should receive an email with a tracking number when the order is ready to go out. You then need to register for a My O2 account if you haven't already and you track your order through there.

Track My Order

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can't track your order with the order number. You should receive an email with a tracking number when the order is ready to go out. You then need to register for a My O2 account if you haven't already and you track your order through there.

Track My Order

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref%28User%29:str%28Mob...

Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have solved this properly, no there is not a track my order page, O2 use DPD delivery go onto DPD website and track your parcel there, using the tracking number O2 emailed you. You're Welcome.
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I have solved this properly, no there is not a track my order page, O2 use DPD delivery go onto DPD website and track your parcel there, using the tracking number O2 emailed you. You're Welcome.

Wrong info @Anonymous There is a Track my order page ...All accessed via My O2.

O2 use more than one courier as I said when I replied to your earlier post

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order#qs

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

Apple
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Were is my odder? How can I check?
Message 5 of 9

Apple
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How can I check my order please?
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Apple how to here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

asdasdsadad
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please stop posting that stupid MyO2 FAQ page. It doesn't tell you anything, it just takes you to your account page that has no tracking page on it. Explain rather than posting something that literally has two lines on it. 

"If you're an existing Pay Monthly customer expecting a replacement or a new device, you’ll be able to track your order in My O2, once you’ve had an email saying it’s been despatched."

Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@asdasdsadad wrote:

Please stop posting that stupid MyO2 FAQ page. It doesn't tell you anything, it just takes you to your account page that has no tracking page on it. Explain rather than posting something that literally has two lines on it. 

"If you're an existing Pay Monthly customer expecting a replacement or a new device, you’ll be able to track your order in My O2, once you’ve had an email saying it’s been despatched."

As already explained, you click on recent orders which will include a tracking link IF your device has been dispatched. If no tracking details it means your device  hasn't left O2 yet.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9