cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card registration failure how to contact o2

Anonymous
Not applicable

My phone is saying "sim card registration failure". I want to contact o2 as it has credit on it (pay as you go), either o2 are blocking it for some reason so it wants unblocking or the sim card is faulty and i need a new one with the credit transfering. The o2 web site chat is coming up busy all the time try later. Is there any free way of contacting them? if the credit is lost and I have to pay again then o2 loses 3 customers one of which is quite a heavy user as mobile is her only phone but this level of fault reporting is unaceptable and orange will be given a try.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

When was the last time you made a chargeable call? Maybe it has been deactivated if you haven't used it for a while. Try cleaning the sim and rebooting the phone.

There is an email link or chat link in my signature and bar going instore, these are the only free ways of contacting O2 on P&G.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

When was the last time you made a chargeable call? Maybe it has been deactivated if you haven't used it for a while. Try cleaning the sim and rebooting the phone.

There is an email link or chat link in my signature and bar going instore, these are the only free ways of contacting O2 on P&G.

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143421 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
What it is lately with all these threats before even the most basic attempts at troubleshooting or resolution....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Just phone them of one of the other phones on 4445 simples my friend.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 5 of 5