cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selective Call forwarding

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know that you can forward all calls on the iPhone to a specific number, however is it possible to enable call forwarding for specific incoming telephone numbers only?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There’s no setting on the phone for this but you may be able to find an app for it?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22937 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@Anonymous I couldn't say for certain, but I doubt that O2's system is sophisticated enough to do that. You could enquire with Customer Service.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There’s no setting on the phone for this but you may be able to find an app for it?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I treid O2 customer services, they could not comprehend Selective Call Forwarding. All I got was how to Forward all calls on the iPhone. 

Message 4 of 4