Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch 3

Catherine85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can see 02 have finally started support for the Galaxy watch 3 but how do you set it up I've tried adding a mobile plan via the wearable app but it just states I need a QR code from my supplier how do I get that?
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Catherine85 

You'll need an eSim pack from either customer service or by going in store.

Numbers to call here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 13

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning and welcome to our community @Catherine85 ! slight_smile

Hope everything goes ok with the eSIM pack for your watch. Let us know if you need any further advice from the community anytime. I'd also love to hear how you like the watch itself if you get a chance to pop by this topic again? slight_smile

Message 3 of 13

Catherine85
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've spoken to 02 and apparently the esim is not compatible with samsung which is rubbish as I saw the announcement that from the 4th they would be so I'm a little fed up really
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Catherine85 

Further to this we are now told that the only way to get an eSim pack for the Galaxy watch is to go in store.

Currently it is not available by calling O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 13

Catherine85
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I have been in to my local 02 store today and guess what they couldn't help either apparently they have not had any training on eSim yet!
Its really making me want to change network fed up of being messed around!
Message 6 of 13

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Catherine85 

As it's still a new thing we have heard that training hasn't been rolled out overywhere yet.

I guess it's going to take some time unless you can find another store which has been trained.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 13

Catherine85
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I went in to my local 02 shop last week over a month after it was rolled out and still they haven't had the training to do it 😠 i don't understand how difficult it is to sort out! Other networks can do it why can't 02?
Message 8 of 13

Jooz
  • 17 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am having same problem with airtime plan. They sent me an esim but told me to go to store for airtime plan. Guess what, they don't know what to do about airtime. Can't make calls ☹️😠😠
Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

It's the watch plan with 1gb data you need @Jooz 

Currently using:
Message 10 of 13