Did you mean: 

Roaming in Rhodes, Greece

mswanston
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
I’m off to Rhodes next week and have been reading up on the possibility of connecting to Turkish network(s) whilst there, and therefore being charged for roaming outside of Europe. I’ve switched from auto to set my network selection to O2 manually, but how will I know which network to select on arrival in Rhodes?
Thanks
Martin
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@mswanston 

See the community help here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/Roaming-in-Turkey-and-Cyprus-On-PAYG/bc-p/1105917

From memory, Wind GR was the local network.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 93927 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

mswanston
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks @MI5 but I’m not going to Turkey or Cyprus, and am Pay Monthly, but thanks for the suggestion re: network.
A useful list, thanks @jonsie.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 149061 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions
I know you're not going there but it covers the networks that you shouldn't connect to wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5