Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report a problem

Em6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello. Can anyone advise. I can't get through to customer services and this is the 2nd time now that my data has been used up within a day of it resetting. I have 5 GB and I never go anywhere near that amount. Nothing obvious showing up on my data usage. Any ideas? TIA
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

bigdavie88
Level 9: Fired up
  • 144 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 14 Solutions
First thing to check on myo2 is do you actually have 5GB? Double check your tariff.
2nd is what type of phone do you have?....if its android and if so in data usage is your billing cycle date matching your actual bill date....if this not set correctly then you will be reading your usage incorrectly.
3rd have you set a data limit on your data usage? If so adjust it to your allowance.

If its an iphone you use then the usage counter in settings has to be manually reset as the usage in iphones are from the day you started using the phone unless you have reset it in the past so the usage showing would be from that date.

With both device types they generally tell you what app has used the most data at the top and so on.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@Em6 All numbers available are in the link below. Try 0800 587 4005 first. Try calling at 8 am if you can.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

bigdavie88
  • 144 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 14 Solutions
First thing to check on myo2 is do you actually have 5GB? Double check your tariff.
2nd is what type of phone do you have?....if its android and if so in data usage is your billing cycle date matching your actual bill date....if this not set correctly then you will be reading your usage incorrectly.
3rd have you set a data limit on your data usage? If so adjust it to your allowance.

If its an iphone you use then the usage counter in settings has to be manually reset as the usage in iphones are from the day you started using the phone unless you have reset it in the past so the usage showing would be from that date.

With both device types they generally tell you what app has used the most data at the top and so on.
Message 3 of 5

Em6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
bigdavie88 thank you! I've just changed my usage cycle on my phone. I do still have data, phew 😅
It did actually run out last month quite early, but possibly down to poor wifi coverage.
Appreciate the help 👍
Message 4 of 5

bigdavie88
  • 144 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 14 Solutions
Your welcome 😉
Message 5 of 5