cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regards lost sim

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I just wanted to say I’m on holiday and I have lost my O2 SIM card and wanted to ask if I can get a new sim.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Same here @Beenherebefore...At one point I did have two phones when I went to Spain..one had an O2 sim in the other had a Spanish sim....so I cheated a bit until O2 Travel came in.....

Sadly I have to call a lot my family and I have unlimited calls on my Spanish phone so...  O2 Travel doesn't help me.sob

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

I managed to lose 2 sim cards in Thailand. Once when the wife decided to clean and threw away an envelope containing my contract sim and the other time after being posted a replacement by my son, I placed it in my phone to get codes when setting up a new phone. Then I put the Thai sim card in the phone and my O2 card in my wallet. It magically disappeared between leaving the bar and getting home 😯

Message 12 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122931 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

. Then I put the Thai sim card in the phone and my O2 card in my wallet. It magically disappeared between leaving the bar and getting home 😯

'Magically disappeared'......yeah...I get that...pulling your wallet out after visiting a few Thai bars....and having a few Sang Soms at each one....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 14

jonsie
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

. Then I put the Thai sim card in the phone and my O2 card in my wallet. It magically disappeared between leaving the bar and getting home 😯

'Magically disappeared'......yeah...I get that...pulling your wallet out after visiting a few Thai bars....and having a few Sang Soms at each one....LOL

Guilty... cry

Message 14 of 14