cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconnection charge

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone else had this ? For the last six months I have been paying my bill by card and more often than not I have gone over the month and had calls barred or restricted and then paid the bill.There was never a problem with this and this month I actually paid the bill a day earlier than usual.the operative took my money and in the usual way I expected service to be reconnected.After a day I contacted and was told that with a new computer system there is now a reconnection charge of £15 This was never explained to me beforehand or at the time of paying the bill itself.My complaints over the weekend were met with no intelligent response save for pay the 15 quid and if you are thinking of leaving us we want 250 quid end of story. I am hearing that O2 customer service is regarded as lacking at the moment. Is this a temporary glitch does anyone know?

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 Thanks - now why didn't I see that?  Maybe because it is tucked about a furlong away at the foot of the page.  Very poor page design.  Several centimetres of wasted screen real estate at the top of the screen where such links ought to be displayed, though perhaps that would be too helpful.   We need someone like you to go work there and sort them out!!! slight_smile

Grumpy Gerry

Message 11 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There are various Terms & Conditions relating to different tariffs relevant because some people are on older tariffs. Essentially though they all contain clauses re a possible connection fee.

Message 12 of 12