Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving bills even when my contract with O2 has ended

Wrong_billing
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contract with O2 ended in June 2024 and I have left the UK, but they still sent around half my normal monthly bill. Why is this? Has anyone been in this mess before? How did you resolve it? I have no access to UK line anymore and I cannot call O2 customer service. The virtual agent is referring me to O2 App which I do not have. Can someone drop a working email for O2 customer service?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149771 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28526 Solutions

@Wrong_billing 

It's your final bill which is always due after leaving and normally taken by DD;

You can get in touch with Payment Management team on +44 800 902 0217

Payment Management opening hours:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm

Sunday – 9am to 6pm

Use Skype to call Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8044 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

Did you actually cancel when your contract ended?

The fact you are paying less may mean the airtime is still running

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

Wrong_billing
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My contract ended and the line was disconnected.

Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149771 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28526 Solutions

You need to follow my advice above @Wrong_billing 

No one here can help you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5