Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

mobile phone

can you explain the charges on my mobile

kennyd275 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! my account

To whom it may concern i recently changed my account from vodafone to you but i am still getting bills from vodafone , i dont understand why this is happening ? shelly mcmahon

Shelly_81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling

Hello. I am aboard on holiday outside of the EU and a pay monthly customer. Please can you advise whether it would be free for me to recieve a text.

BT2129 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Going abroad with o2

Going to Madiera will I automatically be put to a network and am I subject to roaming charges?

DEF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot receive calls from some numbers.

Hello. For the past 2 weeks my son cannot call me (has no issues calling anyone else) it just states ‘call failed’. I have had some companies state (via email) that they cannot call me also. My partner can call me fine from her mobile, but when she t...

Apple Watch

How do I cancel my Apple Watch sync 1 subscription? 

Teefax by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill for 2nd phone

I have been with O2 for years but my husband transferred from VM, our payments go out from the same joint account. Payments go out OK but we have never been able to see a bill for his phone. My O2 just shows my number. I have tried adding his phone i...

Barney19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost sim

I lost my sim and I do not remember the number, so I do not have an access to my account. But I continue to pay every month by DD. What should I do?

Lev1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos