Did you mean: 

Please help! sim issue

ellslou
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello
I really hope someone can help me! I have had my iPhone X for a while now, it was working perfectly fine. Then suddenly it said ‘no sim’ I can’t even click on ‘cellular’ to insert an APN setting which I’ve read im suppose to do. Now, It’s not a problem with the sim because I’m using the same sim on a different phone, I took it in for a repair today and they tried 4 different sims which all worked (apart from 1) so they’re not sure what the issue is, I’ve just tried again but still no luck. I’ve just tried another o2 sim too and that doesn’t work. I’m not really sure what the issue is
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

ellslou
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Btw - the man in the shop tried his own o2 sim and that worked fine
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144149 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@ellslou 

Personally, I'd ask Apple to check it first https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions
@ellslou

All Apple Stores are closed at the moment (in England and Wales) due to National Lockdown.

The best option is to speak to Apple Support :
https://support.apple.com/en-gb/iphone

They are available 24 hrs a day - 7 days a week, and they should be able to diagnose the fault
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144149 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@ellslou 

If you use the chat function off the link I gave you whilst on your phone, they can run diagnostics whilst in the chat.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5