cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not delivered and now a problem with uk mail

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi folks, just wondered if anyone had any suggestions on this.  I ordered a new phone from o2 and set up the contract etc.  I had the email confirmations saying that it had been despatched and would be delivered today.  I got my son to stay at my house for me but the parcel hasn't shown up. The option to track my order only became available in My O2 at about 4.30pm today, so I followed the link to uk mail and entered the consignment number, it said nothing found. 

I spoke to o2 online help and the agent said that the item was due to be delivered today so not to worry, I asked my son to hang on for a while until I got back from work.  Still nothing.  Went back onto uk mail website and now it says that it is due to be delivered tomorrow instead.  That is not possible for me as nobody can be here and the only neighbours you can trust here (based on past experience) are also at work, so I tried to click the manage my delivery options to change the delivery day, but the option is greyed out?  I have contacted uk mail but had no response yet and I doubt that I will now, considering the time, nobody can be here now until next wednesday (7/12) which is why I arranged for someone to be here today. Does anyone have any suggestions?  Will uk mail just send it back to o2  considering how long before someone can be here again? Already been billed of course, which I wouldn't mind if it had shown up when arranged, I've only ever had pay as you go until now so this is all new to me.

Thanks for any info.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply. After much wrangling I managed to get the boss to let me waif at home today, I just had a message from uk mail saying it'll be here in the next hour, so I wont miss more than a couple.lf hours work.
Thanks again for replying.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144099 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Call CS and ask them to rearrange delivery for you
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the reply. After much wrangling I managed to get the boss to let me waif at home today, I just had a message from uk mail saying it'll be here in the next hour, so I wont miss more than a couple.lf hours work.
Thanks again for replying.
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Good luck, hope it comes soon...I would hate you to miss too much time from work Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4