Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Phone Repair lost in Transit?

@Cleoriff @MI5

Thank you for your help guys, I'm rock and a hard place at the moment, as I want to upgrade as its a viable opiton, but its also a lost phone I don't know the where abouts of!!  I'll kepp you posted thouhg once I find out

Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,383

No worries mate.
I'm sure you'll do what's right for you when the time comes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 685

@MaddDogg24Let us know what happens. You never know it could just turn up tomorrow (I don't think it will but we can live i hope )Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

You could try android device manager and see if it been turned on and try track it that way
Topics: 532
Solutions: 11,383

I think the phone is dead so it will only show the last location it was turned on in.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

@liggerz87 Luckily for me the Screen is completely unresponsive, so someone would have to replace the screen to use it

Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,426

Any chance your home insurance covers you for personal items?

Level 15: Gaining a Reputation

At least that's on plus side log into android device manager and check the details you may be able to track it that way
Community Manager

Hey @MaddDogg24 how are you doing today? Just wanted to check if you've had any progress with this since you last posted. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Hey guys! Unfortunately I've had a pretty hectic week so otherwise checked since Monday but as if by magic I had an email from Royal mail to say it's going to be hard to find etc and I checked again online with o2 and is miraculously turned up and is being looked at by an engineer as we speak!