cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying by bank transfer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got a bit of a vicious circle going on here...

My bank has done one of those routine fraud protection things on my debit card, meaning that until I contact them to confirm a list of recent transactions, I can't use my card. The problem is that my O2 phone has been cut off from making outgoing calls because I am unable to pay the bill using the card, so I can't phone the bank!

I've tried paying my bill using the card (there's enough money in the account) but it keeps coming back declined.

Is there a way that I can pay my phone bill by bank transfer in order to get my phone back up and running so that I can call the bank? I can't seem to find the bank details to pay into anywhere online.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
No I'm afraid you can't pay by bank transfer
Message 2 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Can you not borrow another phone to call the bank...? Landline, payphone....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
That would seem the most obvious solution
Message 4 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Or actually go to the bank?
Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would call O2 to discuss your payment options - I know that bank transfers were possible for certain customers but possibly not anymore.

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
How about using someone elses card and transfering the money into their bank account
Message 7 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

not actually sure you can do that because the dd will be allocated to the account associated with the contract

Message 8 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No I'm afraid you can't pay by bank transfer

Message 9 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions
Who knows ????
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 10 of 13