Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay monthly no reference

Denisarimbu
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi. I need some help. I placed a pay monthly order on the 28th of december. I payd almost 500£ for the phone but i recieved no confirmation or reference number. Support team said no order seems to have been placed and are a bit confused. Will i ever get the money back? Thank you!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Denisarimbu You’ll need to follow up with customer service as we are all customers here. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @Denisarimbu

Have you checked your bank account?

You do need to chase this up with customer services again https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Only they can confirm whether an order has been placed

Best of luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Call them and speak to them rather than use live chat who don't  have access to all the systems.

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Denisarimbu Did you receive any email documents with links in to confirm the order? 

Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Apparently not.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

Denisarimbu
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have recieved some emails with legal documents attached like “the phone plan consumer credit agreement” or “the standard european consumer credit information”. I have called them, explained everything and all the kept saying is that nothing shows up. No history of any order. They kept saying that MAYBE i havent agreed to the terms and conditions and that i should look for a link and for an accept button! I have agreed upon all their terms and conditions when placeing the order. Searching for an accept button in my emails is just ridiculous.
Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Denisarimbu

Clicking on the emails/documents is to show you have read and accept the terms and conditions etc.

This is classed as a digital acceptance.

Until you do this, then O2 will presume you have NOT accepted and they wont proceed with the order..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
My hunch was correct then
Message 9 of 11

Denisarimbu
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Opened all the pdf’s in the emails. No links or accept buttons. They clearly sayd no order has been placed and clearly i won’t be getting any contract or the phone i payd for. Does anybody know if or how long it would take to get my money back? Thanks!
Message 10 of 11