cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay as you Go Go Go 4G

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently all set up to hopefully buy the iPhone 5s in a few weeks.

Thinking of being pro active and order a blank Nano Sim Card, and perform the sim swap so i'm all ready to change tariff from 3G to 4G.

I've just looked properly at the O2 Pay as you Go Go Go 4G tariff.   slight_frown

From the O2 page ;

"Are you 4G-ready? Before you order this sim, check that you have 4G coverage and that you have a 4G ready phone. (Not currently available for iPhone)"

Gutted.   Smiley Frustrated

Looks like I'll have to be patient a while longer to use 4G on O2.

@Toby.

Do you know why the iPhone has been specifically removed from Payg 4G ?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The website was like that from the 5S launch when Apple hadn't approved the carrier update for O2.... I'd have thought it should have been updated by now.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
The website was like that from the 5S launch when Apple hadn't approved the carrier update for O2.... I'd have thought it should have been updated by now.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I knew it was not available yet for the sim only plans but I didn't properly check the page when 4G was released for payg accounts.  slight_frown

Me bad !

Message 3 of 3