cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay & Go Mobile Tariff (Big Bundle)

Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought a mobile for my husband at Christmas; he doesn't use the mobile on a daily basis maybe once / twice a week to send texts and to use for emergency purposes.  He's on a Big Bundle at the moment is there a tariff he could switch to that he doesn't have to top up every month?  He's not using his credit up monthly so its wasting money him being on a tariff that forces you to top up monthly, he's more than likely to top up when his credit runs out which could last him months.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
There is only one basic O2 PAYG tariff like that which you have to call CS to ask if you can go on it.
It's called O2 Basic.
Otherwise you need to look at O2's sister company called giffgaff who do the old fashioned PAYG tariffs now.
www.giffgaff.com
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
There is only one basic O2 PAYG tariff like that which you have to call CS to ask if you can go on it.
It's called O2 Basic.
Otherwise you need to look at O2's sister company called giffgaff who do the old fashioned PAYG tariffs now.
www.giffgaff.com
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You don't have to top up on the big bundle but as the allowances don't roll over you would drop onto standard charges. 

Tariff options are http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo

maybe be big talker is an option ?

"Big Talker is perfect if your friends and family are also on O2. Top up and get O2 Calls, O2 texts and data – use your credit to buy more when you need to."

Message 4 of 4