cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Monthly Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am due an upgrade on the 17th may this, my monthly bill is due to be raised on the 14th but not due untill the 27th.

So offically if i upgrade on the 17th then i will still have one month outstanding from my previous contract if i guess right.

Is there anyway to upgrade earlier therefore avoiding the current contract bill and go straight to new contract.

also how do i stand in switching providers, for example Three are offering the HTC one on the one plan for £36 a month where 02 want £46 so if i where to take out the three plan then cancel my current contract will i be held to term ie the remaining two months?

any help would be great

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes if you switch and cancel before the end of your contract you will get a bill for the 2 months remaining. If you stay with O2 any payments made will be a credit on your account which will just continue to run on......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes if you switch and cancel before the end of your contract you will get a bill for the 2 months remaining. If you stay with O2 any payments made will be a credit on your account which will just continue to run on......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Three could offer me the perfect phone with a Million minutes a month, inifinite texts and data and I still wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot bargepole! Not after last time when I had a Nokia N95 with them, Indian call centres, annoying customer "service" people, and they wouldn't let me leave even though I gave 30 days notice IN WRITING before the end of my contract, I had to get Dad to ring up and get rather upset with them to get out of it.

Message 3 of 3