Did you mean: 

Paper Billing

IT
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have just received my latest bill through the post with a note enclosed stating that from 1st January 2015 I will be charged an extra £1.50 per month unless I change to paperless billing.

I have been with O2 since the Cellnet days and am incenced that I am expected to pay extra for what has always been described on my account as free paper billing.

Can O2 really do this or do I have cause to complain that this is against the terms and conditions?

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

There several options now: 1.50 itemised paper bill, 1.00 summary paper bill or online for free.

Since you obviously have access to the internet, the online option would make more sense. Also it will give you a lot more information and faster,i.e., u can check unbilled usage, find out how much your bill is on your billing date, so no wasting a few days waiting for the post,etc...

Message 11 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122380 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As I said earlier, I am totally in favour of it. Tends to cause a bit of a problem though when being asked for ID and some places need to see a bill with your home address clearly stated... They need to reconsider this....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I only have a problem with bank statements. When I apply for a multi-entry visa they want bank statements for proof of funds. They won't accept online statements so I have to change the statement options 1 month before applying. Otherwise I have no problems with paperless billing. It would be different for businesses or self employed  workers though.

Message 13 of 13