Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pac code/porting time

Cc110
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi all, with everything that's going on atm, am unable to use chat to ask this question, so was wondering if the community could help? At time of purchasing new SIM only deal I provided the pac code from my previous provider. When the new SIM arrived, I switched out the Sims, it's been over 24hours, yet my number has not switched. I am slightly concerned as I know I have missed msg and calles while waiting for the phone number to switch. I attempted to txt the sim switch number to be told I was not a customer?! So now am really confused! How long do I give it, and if it's not working who on earth/where on earth do I contact? (And no I can't change numbers I've had the same one for over 15 years I've even switched providers when I've not wanted to do so, to ensure I could keep this number.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Everything is taking  lot longer now for obvious reasons. Please look through this link for all the information that we have at present @Cc110 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Message 2 of 3

Cc110
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you! This is ace. I assumed automated systems but Obv was wrong.
Message 3 of 3