Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC CODE

LukeBalchin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been unable to get a PAC code, I have tried the text service, I get a response of "Hi, it's O2. There's been an issue processing your request, please try again later. Want other options? Personal accounts: go to o2.co.uk/switch or call 202 free from your O2 mobile. Business accounts: go to o2.co.uk/switchbusiness, contact your account manager or call 8002 free from your O2 mobile."

I have tried the online chat, they referred me to finding the PAC code on my O2, which did not work.
And I have phoned up, however the person on the phone said he can't get me one as he is working from home and does not have the full software

Please, if all three options to get a PAC code are not working, how do I receive one?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23191 Posts
  • 1028 Topics
  • 3688 Solutions

@LukeBalchin You can try texting again in the morning. All ways to get your PAC are here: PAC code (o2.co.uk)

You can also look on your MyO2 page: http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Customer service numbers are here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I will also tag the O2 online advisors, but they won't be on until Monday morning. @O2Lisa or @O2Georgina can you help?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@LukeBalchin  I will send you a private message now so we can look in to this

signature
Message 3 of 3