cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overcharging

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I just went to pay my current bill, which was the normal amount of £28.02, but when I get to the part where my bank confirms details etc. the amount was showing as £663.00  WTF is that about? See attached image.

Of course I didn't continue with the payment, so what now?

O2 trying to steal my money???

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

This is what happens when you cancel a DD...sorry but no sympathy from Thai HQ  ...

Not helping my 'Ways to Pay' guidelines....:smileywink: (For release next week)....

As long as you stress the need for direct debits to be kept in place! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 11 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Now would be a good time?

Up to the OP but  maybe too late now. Unfortunately self inflicted problem! 

Message 12 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122822 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

This is what happens when you cancel a DD...sorry but no sympathy from Thai HQ  ...

Not helping my 'Ways to Pay' guidelines....:smileywink: (For release next week)....

As long as you stress the need for direct debits to be kept in place! slight_smile

I will be @perksie but as @jonsie says and has been proved...people sign up for DD and then cancel. Unfortunately O2 take no action in cases like this... slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 14

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@perksie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

I will be @perksie but as @jonsie says and has been proved...people sign up for DD and then cancel. Unfortunately O2 take no action in cases like this... slight_frown

Shouldn't be allowed. T&Cs should work both ways surely?

Message 14 of 14