Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order

Jermaine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded this morning I’ve had a few emails of legal documents etc but no confirmation email. Would you say the credit check was passed and just awaiting dispatch as my o2 still says processing.
Thanks
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Help from o2:

When customers order new contracts, sometimes their credit check status comes up as ‘Reffered’. The order system would still send them a link and allow to complete the order and then it’s checked by the Credit Vetting Team. Any required payments for upfront or deposit won’t be taken from the customer's account until the order has been successfully completed. However, while they are checking the customer's details the payment will be showing as a pending transaction on their bank account. If a credit check is declined the customer gets an email advising about the outcome and that money will be released back (usually 48 hrs). This email is sent automatically to the email address which the customer provided during the order process.

It's worth you call to check the status http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Jermaine did you click to agree the terms & conditions in the emails? You won’t get a dispatch email until

the phone leaves O2

Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

Help from o2:

When customers order new contracts, sometimes their credit check status comes up as ‘Reffered’. The order system would still send them a link and allow to complete the order and then it’s checked by the Credit Vetting Team. Any required payments for upfront or deposit won’t be taken from the customer's account until the order has been successfully completed. However, while they are checking the customer's details the payment will be showing as a pending transaction on their bank account. If a credit check is declined the customer gets an email advising about the outcome and that money will be released back (usually 48 hrs). This email is sent automatically to the email address which the customer provided during the order process.

It's worth you call to check the status http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 9

Jermaine
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No I didn’t there was no link to do this. I did receive a txt message with a link asking me to complete terms and conditions and the phone will be all mine that was before I received the emails
Message 4 of 9

Jermaine
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It’s now saying order dated future dispatch
What does this mean?
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Probably out of stock but you need to call for the status as I advised above.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

Jermaine
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
She said it will be dispatched by tomorrow so when it has I will receive email with tracking number.
Fingers crossed I don’t have any issues.
Thank you
Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Good luck.
You’ll know when you get the dispatch email.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Jermainewrote:
She said it will be dispatched by tomorrow so when it has I will receive email with tracking number.
Fingers crossed I don’t have any issues.
Thank you

Mmn. ..yes,  good luck...

Message 9 of 9