Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Order been accepted?

Hi guys.

Just ordered the New iPhone 7 plus.

I've never dealt with o2 before personally so unsure on there order process.

I made the order everything went fine, they have taken £70 cost out of my bank straight after the order was made.

I have received emails saying welcome, created a my o2 account. Had about 7 emails regarding terms and conditions and agreements and such.

Then received an email saying 'We're currently processing your request and we will be in touch shortly'

Then 20 minutes later I received... 'This email contains important information about your order. Your order is being processed.' Then information regarding delivery.

Just wondering if anyone knows if I've been accepted or not? As I've never had a company take the money from my account before without being accepted first.

Thanks.
Level 27: Desk Jockey

Re: Order been accepted?

Since you have recieved T&C's and agreements this means you should have been accepted.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hope so. Just unsure as received nothing regarding dispatch or anything like that.

I understand the new iPhone will be in high demand, but struggling to get through to o2 right now.
Level 5: Ponderer

Its been accepted. O2 always say being processed until the phone is actually dispatched so you wont hear anything else until Thursday now.

Im 99% sure you are good to go. also you have a easy experience this year as due to demand not bein crazy their systems havent crashed
Anonymous

Hopefully good to go then! 😬😬

Does anyone know a specific time frame on delivery for new iPhone? As order confirmation says anywhere up to 6 weeks.
Anonymous

Hello I want to know If my order has been accepted I got an emailWith all the Terms and conditions But when I log onto My O2 account There's nothing on there, I did get a order number. Does that mean I have been accepted?? Thanks

Anonymous

That's same as me.. Although I have since had processing email.
Anonymous

.... still nothing.