Did you mean: 

Online Purchase Issue

XxpipsyxX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi
I tried to buy a phone from the o2 shop tonight. I got right to the end of the purchase and it said 'Something went wrong'. PayPal have got the money which is held pending the merchants confirmation of the purchase but it crashed so I now have no money and no idea if a phone is coming tomorrow or not.
I will contact cs tomorrow but the phones have been backed up for days now.
Has anyone experienced this issue before?
Thanks for any advice 🙂
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24000 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@XxpipsyxX If the transaction failed it's unlikely that you will receive your phone tomorrow. As difficult as it will be, you'll have to try to speak to customer service in the morning. 8 am is the best time to call. If you can't get through, you'll have to contact PayPal to try to get your money refunded. Doesn't sound very encouraging, I know, but the current crisis is causing all sorts of problems for O2. We are all customers, so that's as much as we can do.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@XxpipsyxX 

PayPal will hold the money for 10 days and return it if not claimed. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 5

Hasa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This just happened to me now..i placed an order for galaxy s10 plus prisma green..said they need bank details which i provided then took me to a card details page where i put my card ling number, expiry date and 3 numbers of the back of card..a window of my own bank appeared and payement went through "30"pounds upfront..then the screen collapsed couldnt go any further..ive checked my online banking and it showed £30 pending 02 online order 🙂
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
The money is held in a shadow account and will be returned in 4 to 5 days if not claimed by O2
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 5