Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 repair tracking

Jiberson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I sent my galaxy s5 for repair on Saturday and still can not track my repair online, phoned up O2 customer service who couldn't help me, they contacted the repair centre who said they couldn't track it either due to the method the repair was booked in and said I should contact the shop.
Went into the shop who looked it up, had a confused expression for a few minutes, then said that I wouldn't be able to track it as it must still be at the repair centre and they couldn't tell me how much longer it was going to take.
What's going on, have they lost my phone?
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Jiberson
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Funny enough after chasing it up yesterday I recieved a text this morning at 11 saying that it has just arrived at their repair centre, something tells me the shop hadn't sent it off and they still wouldn't have done unless I chased it up.

Message 12 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Jiberson wrote:

Funny enough after chasing it up yesterday I recieved a text this morning at 11 saying that it has just arrived at their repair centre, something tells me the shop hadn't sent it off and they still wouldn't have done unless I chased it up.

Very often being persistent pays off @Jiberson Good job you were on the ball wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 21

Jiberson
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Of course, I'm not one to let things slide, when it comes to me picking it up the question will be asked as to why it has taken so long.

Message 14 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Jiberson wrote:

Of course, I'm not one to let things slide, when it comes to me picking it up the question will be asked as to why it has taken so long.

I hope that's the only question you will need to ask @Jiberson. Fingers crossed that Anova (O2 repairers) will have actually fixed it....:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 21

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Think you've hit the nail on the head there mate.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 21

Jiberson
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hopefully they will fix it as it isnt a particularly difficult fix. The seal behind the screen has fallen down in front of the front facing camera, needs the screen taking off and either replacing or putting back on.

Message 17 of 21

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Jiberson
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Phoned the repair centre up yesterday and it's already on its way back, they had it fixed in 5 hours!
Message 19 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Jiberson wrote:
Phoned the repair centre up yesterday and it's already on its way back, they had it fixed in 5 hours!

Good grief...a record then? Let us know its all been fixed to your satisfaction when you get it back though?:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 21