Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open discount

EB1962
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have contacted customer services four times now following an issue trying to upload a payslip to o2 open to set up my discount.

I uploaded successfully on Friday and received an email yesterday saying I have to do it again.

When I log in to o2.co.uk/open it comes up an error message “sorry, there was problem”

It shows my name at the top suggesting I am logged in.

I have since spoken with two advisors who couldn’t help and said just to wait 24 hours. Still no joy!
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@EB1962 

Sorry to say, only O2 can help you with this. Not sure which number you have called them on but

0800 587 4005 is currently the best one to try. They can apply it manually for  you.

However, not much happens over the weekend, particularly if the system is kicking out problems.

Try rebooting your device or PC tomorrow and see if the discount is there.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@EB1962 

Sorry to say, only O2 can help you with this. Not sure which number you have called them on but

0800 587 4005 is currently the best one to try. They can apply it manually for  you.

However, not much happens over the weekend, particularly if the system is kicking out problems.

Try rebooting your device or PC tomorrow and see if the discount is there.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

EB1962
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you 🙂
Message 3 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10160 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions
@EB1962

What browser are you using,and also i would double check that the Company Name on the WageSlip matches that of the Organisation Code.

Also if you have a work email, you can use that to validate your open code as well. (and it works a lot better).
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 6

EB1962
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have used my laptop (google chrome) and iPhone.

It prompts for username and password on the o2 open log in and as soon as it opens it says sorry. My name appears at the top left as if it has recognised me.

It was working last week allowing me to select company and upload pay slip but o2 emailed me yesterday saying it never uploaded properly.

When I spoke to an advisor they affectively told me just to wait until it sorts itself.
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122900 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@EB1962 

Tomorrow, try O2 in the link and number I gave above. As I said then, only O2 can sort it for you.

They open at 8am and you will get a different advisor.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6