Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 app - on iPhone -

Blancey
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi - I have been using the o2 app on my iPhone - went onto the online chat on the app to discuss why my unlocking was taking so long (matter now resolved ) since then I can’t seem to find the little chat icon to start a new chat it has quite simply disappeared !! It was up at the top right of the screen next to the little bell for notifications - now it’s not there ???? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27611 Solutions
Try deleting the app and reinstalling it but the likelihood is that the app has been updated and it's been moved to one of the menu items.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144142 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27611 Solutions
Try deleting the app and reinstalling it but the likelihood is that the app has been updated and it's been moved to one of the menu items.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Blancey
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 19 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that - and here was me cynically thinking that because I was asking for my phone to b unlocked they knew what was coming next so just got rid of the help !!?? Although I do agree that’s probably a bit far fetched ! 

Message 3 of 3