cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 account money taken no bars for two days now!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

so i payed my bill simple simple, but then i turned it on and off my phone and no bars, ok so normal for about 7 hours no bars still i contacted a guru sent me a new sim, no bars still, then i asked customer service to help me , they tried answered my call i talked to someone for a bit said it would be working soon, that was 6 hours ago now, no bloody bars i right annoyed because this shouldnt be happening for ab arely year old phone to have faulty bloody sims and no bars for a god dam day i lost all my god dam buisness calls and contacts and might lose my job because of O2 and the god dam payment being taken and no god dam service or bars or internet for my 21 pounds a month bill, i might just cancel tbh since this company has horrible customer serivce ( they hung up 10 times when i got through once trying to fix this it annoyed me, ) can someone please help me out otherwise it i might just move to vodaphone because O2 are neglegent of my money they stole from me again with no service it pisses me off

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93274 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

polite call to customer service asking when you will be reconnected would be the way to go. However, you may find service reconnected this morning after the system updates at midnight. Reboot the phone and try it.

I would respectively ask you to reconsider your cancellation of the Direct debit and reinstate it to stop this happening again. You can blame O2 all you like but the problem was completely down to your good self.

Message 11 of 11