cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Delivery Stolen / Lost

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi 

I'm after some advice or some help from any staff here.

I placed an upgrade yesterday which was due to be delivered today by DPD, next day delivery.

This morning I was advised the phone would ve delivered by 5pm today; I waited in all day however at 4pm a DPD van pulled up, he started to search the van outside, but my tracking stated he was a few deliveries away still.

After 10 minutes he got back into his van, about to drive off when I went out and spoke to him.

He said he was suppose to have a delivery for me but he couldn't find it, and maybe it was at the depot.

He provided no other information or help.

I rang DPD head office and they raised a lost parcel case and said within the hour the depot local to me would call.

I then telephoned O2 who told me they have raised it as a lost/stolen delivery, blacklisted the handset and would get the back office to send me another one today for delivery tomorrow.

They said I'd get tracking within the hour.

This didn't happen. I called again, they then said the same thing and they'd re escalate it again.

They said within an hour I'd have an email with tracking for the new replacement. 

No email came.

I had DPD local depot call me between these calls who said its not at the warehouse and deemed lost, they've informed the sender.

Handset has been blacklisted by O2.

Called up again earlier and told now don't know why I was told an hour for the tracking, and that back office will pick it up.

Not told when to expect a phone.

£1500 handset and I'm without a phone.

Can someone please advice or flag for a member of staff as this isn't my fault and O2 should be sending me a replacement order and taking this up with DPD themselves!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I can ask @O2Sarah- to help in the morning.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

LostDelivery
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good luck, I’ve been waiting 2 weeks for a next day delivery. 

Be prepared to chase this at every opportunity and still reach a dead end 😢

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you; hopefully @O2Sarah- will be able to resolve this.

I have caring responsibilities for someone who might need medical attention day or night and this has already caused me huge stress without success today.

I'm not after Goodwill credits or anything, I just want my phone.

Just wish I'd have been given a resolution earlier today as now I'm worried about this and will be all night, something I don't need to also worry about.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Crazy isn't it!

You'd think a company this size would treat its customer with care they deserve yet today after the calls, no one seemed that surprised even it was 'lost or stolen' and even less interested in helping.

Just hope this is resolved tomorrow as I can't be without a phone and my current one is damaged.

How a £1500 phone can disappear is anyone's guess 😕 

Message 5 of 6

O2Sarah-
Former Staff
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5

@Anonymous I will private message you so we can look into this 

Message 6 of 6