Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Traveling Europe

Hi all, can I use my O2 sim in Spain and not get any extra charges or do I need to purchase a bolt on?

Resolved! losing reception

Hi, I joined o2 3 weeks ago and since then every time when I make a phone call I'm losing reception for a few seconds. thanks

Martin84 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Age restrictions

I don't have a credit card to unlock

No connectivity

I have an I pad 12.9 which I purchased with a data plan , from day 1 it's never connected to a network , always says no signal , never bothered me much as I normally use WiFi but am on the moVe and need my data plan working now any ideas please

Bill

How do you want me to pay my bill/call you and pay over the phone when you disconnected my outgoing call ?????I also try to do this 2steps verification but not receiving a message with code at all???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Resolved! New upgrade

Today I have upgraded my phone and recieved a message to say it is out of stock. Is it possible for me to change my order (eg different colour) to something that is in stock?

Roaming blocked

When I ring from Rep of Ireland I gat the immediate message. Your call cannot be continued.

Murvagh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Disney - How is this done

I am trying to cancel Disney but finding it impossible and chat lines are too busy to help - can someone give me any ideas?

SharonD1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos