Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number not porting. 4 phone calls no success

Veela
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've attempted to port my number multiple times now without success since last Wednesday. I have called 4 separate times.

What is going on. According to this email I assume I was not supposed to receive, it's telling me my number isn't even set up 

*** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY ***

Hi,

Thanks for your Post Pay Port In form.
The request could not be processed, the following reason is given for the rejection:

Validation Exception: Mobile number (***********(Removed for Security)) is not active on our Pay Monthly systems.

Please contact the customer and submit the correct details on a new form. This request is now void. Details submitted are below :
Advisers Name :karen johnson
Customers Name : james cleave
Temp Number : ***********(Removed for Security)
Porting Number : ***********(Removed for Security)
PAC : *********(Removed for Security)
Preferred Port Date : 10/03/2022

Thank you,

O2 Customer Service Please check and resubmit your request.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

You can make the request to move your number yourself (assuming you are moving from another company to o2) @Veela 

Complete the form in the below guide - the three numbers it is asking for are a contact number, the number you want to keep and the temporary new o2 number you have been given.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

gmarkj
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

For ease, here is a direct link to the page with the form on it (the link in the guide is buried in the replies):

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Message 3 of 6

Veela
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

For ease, here is a direct link to the page with the form on it (the link in the guide is buried in the replies):

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number/online-form 

Validation Exception: Mobile number (***********) is not active on our Pay Monthly systems. Please check and resubmit your request.

Getting the same error through that web form. This is really becoming a major issue now.

Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

Sounds like we need a little help then @Veela so I will see if one of the o2 team can take a look.

@O2Ryan @O2Waqas can you please work some magic?

Message 5 of 6

O2Waqas
Former Staff
  • 139 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @gmarkj 

@Veela I will send you a private message so we can get this sorted 

signature
Message 6 of 6