Did you mean: 

Number Transfer taking several weeks?

Qwertyqwert
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I switched from Vodafone on 07/10, taking my number across. I got my SIM a few days later and after a week my number still hadn't transferred so I contacted O2 on their live chat on 14/10. I was told an investigation would need to be opened which would take 5 days. I contacted O2 again on the 18/10 to get an update and was told I'd need to wait to Monday for an update.

I contacted O2 today again and have now been told the investigation wasn't processed on the 14/10 but instead was only done on the 18/10 and that I need to wait to the 25/10 for the outcome. Surely it doesn't take 3 weeks to get a number across? I've been contacting O2 via the live chat is there a better approach to getting a result? I can't wait another week to be messed about again. It may be quicker to return to my old network at this rate.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94415 Posts
  • 611 Topics
  • 7033 Solutions

I find it better to speak to customer service

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 2