Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure discount has been applied

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have an iPhone 6 64GB.

I upgraded in Feb. I have a loyalty discount of £5 per month for a year, and on top of that I should have an O2 open discount for working with Lloyds. I can't see confirmation of this on my bill though? I had the confirmation text when I first sent it off when I upgraded my phone but I am still not sure.

It's 30% discount if I am correct and it is off the airtime? So 30% off £24 is £7.20 which brings it to £16.80 then with my discount of £5 from a complaint made that should bring it down to £11.80 but I am paying like £15ish according to my bill which makes no sense either way...?

Anyone got any ideas? The loyalty discount appears on my bill so I know I definately have that. So if I just had that it would be around £19 so I just dunno.

Obviously aware I don't have discount on my device plan of £30 a month so that is still £30.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I though so, because the system looks at it as a tariff instead of a discount, so you can add a discount on top. That's why you can have it and other people can. slight_smile

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Yeah but it clearly states F&F DISCOUNT on my bill......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12