cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving credit for rewards

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have £3.50 in rewards. I have texted CLAIM to 50202 several times but it is not being credited. The same happened last month. I then went online to claim it as extra credit. The amount disappeared from my account but got lost in the ether before reaching my phone. I was in the middle of moving home at the time so couldn't be bother chasing it up. My son also had money in his rewards a\c. I texted CLAIM from his phone to 50202 and he immediately received the credit and a text confirming it. Why is it not working for me?

Many thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Good question but not one we can answer unfortunately. The only way to get this resolved is to speak to customer service or possibly try the live chat option.

Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Contact link if required http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, thanks. Tried that earlier, at 8:00pm it told me live chat was only available between 7:00am and 11:00pm, lol. Guess I'll just have to keep trying.

Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Someone else has mentioned issues getting hold of live chat tonight too.
Best to keep trying or call 4445
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You could put your concerns here and they will I'm sure resolve this for you.

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Customer Service would probably be the best bet though as the timescales for a response from the Complaints Team are usually around five working days. slight_smile

Message 7 of 9

MI5
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
The timescales are probably so long with all the people making trivial complaints rather than saving that route for the more serious stuff that CS can't easily sort out 😞

Currently using:
Message 8 of 9

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
The timescales are probably so long with all the people making trivial complaints rather than saving that route for the more serious stuff that CS can't easily sort out 😞

So very true...

Message 9 of 9