Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service

JazZee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I called 02 about 10 minutes ago relating to internet issues whilst out of the house. Midway whilst talking to an O2 representative I got cut off and now I cannot make any calls. Please help

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146772 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28245 Solutions

@JazZee 

Sounds like they've ordered a new sim which has disconnected your current one.

If you need to call back use Skype Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 or go in store with photo ID.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12339 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1146 Solutions

Sorry to hear you are struggling @JazZee , but as this is a customer community we can only offer advice.

Try turning your phone off and on again to see if it is a temporary issue.

If that doesn't work, can you try your sim in another phone and/or another sim in your phone? This would show where the problem is.

The customer advisor you spoke to might have ordered you a new sim - if so, your old one would have stopped working.

You can either wait til the new one is delivered by Royal Mail, visit your local o2 store (with photo ID) or try getting back in touch with customer services - how to do this is in the guide below.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3