Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service, no signal, no mobile!

phillarrow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had endless problems since joining O2 and I am basically without a mobile since doing so. There is almost no signal (phone or internet) in many locations in and around where I live and work. I am genuinely shocked at how rubbish it is!

I have tried to contact them and had a nice phone call with a guy who tried to help, but most phone calls can't be connected and/or they part connect but I can't be heard at the other end. I've tried a different device but it's no better. 

I want out of my contract under the 1982 Sales of Goods and Services act. Can anybody tell me how to go about this please?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

@phillarrow 

You need to follow the complaints process as described here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

phillarrow
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm trying to do that, the problem is, my service is so poor that all my phone calls end up breaking up and they're telling me I need to call to cancel it!

I've email them to raise a formal complaint about the inadequate service. In the meantime, I am without a phone, just as I was when they sent a new SIM card out and cut me off!

Hey ho! I'll just have to wait for a reply to my email.

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12379 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1148 Solutions

Not sure if you can @phillarrow , but have you tried using WiFi calling in the interim?

It takes a few days (you need to get customer services to enable it on your account, then you turn it on in your My o2 and finally turn it on for your phone) but you should then at least be able to make/receive calls.

o2 information on the link below:

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4