Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reply from Complaints Service

jimgironde
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am relatively new to O2 having transferred from Virgin having taken up a Volt contract. Part of the deal was an added Extra which was free for 6 months.

I received my 3rd bill in July and was charged for the Extra, so went on Live Chat. The initial response was that I didnt understand the terms of the offer, but then realisation set in and a refund was promised with an additional small credit to be added for the inconvenience. I have a copy of the chat with the advisors name and time etc. 

The next bill was received and whilst the Extra was not charged for, a refund had not been given.

I sent an email to the O2 "Complaints Review Service" which states it will reply within 7 working days, but a month later I have heard nothing.

I have now received my 5th bill and no adjustment has been made.

How do I do I go forward from here please?

It is only a small amount in the scale of things but it is the principle of the matter.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@jimgironde 

You can reach the Payment Management team on 0800 902 0217.
The opening times are:
Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm
Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35968 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

I got a small sum refunded, see here:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Web-Top-Up-not-recognising-a-valid-O2-P...

Reach out to O2 via Social Media at the link just below this post, @jimgironde - as you can see, it takes a couple of clear messages and a steady contact to get a result, but credit to your bill is almost immediate. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3