Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No 4g in the usa

Sambyron
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I can’t seem to get WiFi/4g access in the USA last week or this week. Why is this???

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Sambyron Take a look at this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/international/using-phone-abroad#1

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

Sambyron
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I travel to the USA several times a month but the 4g hasn’t been working for the last 2 weeks and I’m unsure why.....
Message 3 of 6

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Maybe o2 has put a block on you using data in us can you call slash txt and should be able to find wifi tho like in McDonald's or coffee shop
Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Sambyron

Try texting Active to 2020, save the settings you get back and reboot the phone.

You may also want to call customer services to see if an International roaming bar has been placed on your account inadvertently https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

You could also try a manual search for another network. See if you have any luck with that.

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
What phone are you using?
Have you upgraded or changed anything on your account since the last time it worked?
What type of account do you have?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6