cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next day delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it okay to promise next day delivery and not deliver? After arranging for someone to be in all day, I still have no phone. I was told it would be with me today. Do I just have to accept that? I've now been waiting to live chat for over an hour but they're 'very busy'. Again, is this usual to be so poor? Frustrated at being lied to. 

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Did you have a dispatch email confirming delivery and tracking details?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Possibly it's out of stock and there's little you can do unless you've had tracking details. In which case, if you have,  call customer service

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had an email confirming my order but not dispatch or tracking. They didn't mention that when I asked if I'd get it today. I was told it would be here today. 

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

I could have gone to the shop today to collect a phone but they didn't have the colour I asked for in stock in store. That's why I opted for delivery. I wasn't told that would be a problem. I checked it would be delivered today and was told yes. Really disappointed with the lack of clarity when explaining that the next day doesn't really mean the next day at all. 😩

Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Until you get the dispatch email with tracking details it hasn’t left o2 I’m afraid.
Chase up customer service for a stock check and expected delivery date.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous If you were promised next day delivery and paid for it but didn't receive your phone, you need to speak to Customer Service and request a refund. Not much anyone here can really help you with on that front.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Simple fact is: it’s out of stock

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

At this time of year it's also far better to go instore. I would not trust the online ordering system at all. We have so many complaints about this and until O2 implement a live ordering system (never going to happen) we will continue to see disappointed customers. So sorry it hasn't turned up at the time expected but all you can do is continue to chase up customer services in the link given above

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Anonymous! Sorry to hear that your delivery didn't arrive. 😞 Let us know if you managed to get in touch with customer service in the end and get more information?

Message 10 of 10