Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone not registered on network

BWJazz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am on an existing O2 pay monthly contract and have been given a new unlocked phone. I moved the SIM card to the new phone and made a call from my landline to the new phone which rang and then from the new phone to my landline which also worked. Now, about 90 minutes later I get the message "Not registered on network". w Can anybody help me to fix this please?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@BWJazz 

Try the sim back in your old phone and if it works on that the new phone is faulty or barred.

If it doesn't work, your sim has failed so go into any O2 shop for a replacement or call cust service to post you one out Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144145 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@BWJazz 

Try the sim back in your old phone and if it works on that the new phone is faulty or barred.

If it doesn't work, your sim has failed so go into any O2 shop for a replacement or call cust service to post you one out Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @BWJazz , how did it go with your new phone and the issue you were having when you last posted? It would be lovely to hear back from you!

Message 3 of 3